Tastes and Sounds of the South
10 Days – from €3240pp
Departs: 02nd October 2019
This trip gives you time to enjoy the South’s music and food – from Elvi’s Graceland to Creole cooking in New orleans and grand antebellum hospitality in Natchez.
- Full sightseeing intinerary visits to: Nashville, Memphis, Natchez and New Orleans.
- You’re Insider Experience : Experience Southern hospitality at two period homes in one amazing evening.Joe Stone plays the piano for you sip cocktails ,while Esther Carpenter – once listed among America’s top 20 female chefs – invites you to dinner . It’s getting to know the home of Rock n’ Roll with our passionate Memphis expert, and learning about the city’s role in the civil rights movement .And its learning about ‘white gold’ and the stark contrasts between life on a modern and pre-Civil War cotton plantation.
- Transport : ROund trip flights from Ireland , scheduled airport transfers.
- Meals : 9 Full Breakfast,5 Dinners (including be my guest)
- Travel by luxury air- conditioned coach with reclining seats and an on-board restroom.
- The services of a professional Travel Director throughout your journey.
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your trip to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
- VIP entry to many sights
- Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure
- Price is per person based on 2 itinerary .Price is subject to availability and change.